Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adventures of a photographer !!!!

Well, how do you start something like this off? Hello!!!! Welcome, glad you are here, and reading about my odd little life.

Nothing amazing, nothing spectacular, just a few oddities, and funny stories about the adventures of a photographer.

This blog will consist of my photographs, and stories about the day to day situations we photographers get into, there might even be a few interviews with  some fellow photographers and their adventures.

I am writing this blog to represent the amazing and the bizarre situations one can get into .

I suppose my main inspiration for doing this is, most people don't know what it's like to be a photographer. I over the course of a few years now have heard the phrase " Anyone can be a photographer", "you point a camera and shoot" well, it takes more than pointing a camera, and "shooting" a subject.

I will say some of my most funny stories and cherished memories are from being a photographer!

I hope my little stories are enough to entertain and  fascinate you , and with great hope encourage you to do whatever it is that makes you passionate about life, and to keep chasing after your dreams, no matter how bizarre, scary, and frustrating life can get.

So here is to you the reader,

Cheers, xoxo

Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment