Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 6, 2011

Expression.

For me art expresses everything about myself. My moods, thoughts , emotions, views, small glimpses into my dreams and in a big way it shows my soul.

If your sad, scared, angry, happy, lost, confused, in love, in hate, no matter what you can always throw all of it onto film, music, canvas, whatever form you choose.

I can never quite express all of my emotions, let a lone one, but when I am feeling something I HAVE to create. It's such a release to be able to put my art out there without necessarily speaking of everything that goes on in my head.

It's like silently whispering to the world about who I am instead of standing on mountain tops screaming to the world. ( Although that could be a lot of fun )

I really hope my work can find a way to inspire or give passion to someone , somewhere.

Keep creating, it keeps you alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment