Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Promotions for ShutterBug Photography

OK folks spring is here, and along with spring comes business! I love photography year round, sadly for me the winter months means hibernation for customers.

But alas my creative juices are always flowing and I shoot year round, with as much passion in winter as there is in spring!

I have been doing a lot of thinking and have decided that I will do a print give away, now last year I did something similar with people who follow my Facebook page.

I have decided to those who follow my blog between May 6th till May 12th will automatically enter into my print give away contest.

The rules to win prints.

Follow my blog ( This is just to enter ) If you do not follow the blog you are not entered into the competition .

The rules are as following

Once you have become a follower, you must go to : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Centerville-IN/Shutter-Bug-Photography/133932349954858

Hit the like page and then leave me a comment letting me know you have entered this allows me to know who has entered and who to contact if you have won.

I will be picking names at random, so it's basically the luck of the draw folks!

The prizes are surprise photos that people will be voting on for the give-a-way.

Hope everyone enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment