Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

Charming life.

Symphonies of wind and whispers ring in my ears , grass softly passing under my feet, running running running, following the stream , diving , swirling, drifting.

Looking towards the sun from under the gentle passing waves of water, it welcomes me, looking lovingly  down on me, bubbles of air escape me, dancing around my face and hair, laughing at secrets that I do not yet know.

Silvery dancing fish, swimming peacefully , teasing me with their grace .

Slowly melting down, pond weed at my feet, tracing the lines of my legs, dancing it's secretive dance.

The world around me full of secrets, winds, and suns , fish and weeds, charming me until my last gasp of breath...

I'm gone, swaying away, the stars and moon have me now, secrets unfolding , stories recalled, dances undone,

charming little life it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment