Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011




For months I have been putting off doing a self portrait, I have either been to busy, something pops up that I have to take care of , or I become a little camera shy, today I actually tried to start the process, but was soon becoming involved into so much , that I was not able to do so.

I did however get about 10 minutes to myself tonight and soon wandered around taking pictures of hanging flowers, dessert that I had made and even light fixtures around the house and in the alley.

Even though I did not achieve my original goal, I still managed to get a quick snap shot of myself




I have always said, I am better photographed behind the camera 

I suppose it's true now ;)

I hope everyone has been happy, and healthy,

remember to always find a way to do what you love, even if it is not originally what you planned.

Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment