Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2011

Today has been bad

I have always had comfort in my camera, if I were facing any form of hard ship, if it were self body image issues, family issues, depression, or anything , my camera was the one thing to bring me comfort and joy, I could get lost in hours of taking photography, rushing home looking through all the pictures while playing music and getting lost in it all, and feeling proud.

The past 24 hours has been full on Murphy's Law, if it can go wrong it will go wrong. The worst part for me, was breaking my camera, it feel off the tripod and the lens itself broke, and the attachment ring the holds the lens is busted. I can not afford a replacement not even repairs.

I think the word devastated fits the situation.

Creating is who I am, it's what motivates me to live, to try, to feel proud.

I am just feeling so lost right now......

Hopefully one day, I will get a camera back in my hands and feel right again.

I can't feel ok without my camera it's an extension of my soul, and it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment